Site Manager (TPP modernization)
01 Мая 2021
Более 6 лет
Компания "Энел Россия"
The modernization project at Nevinnomysskaya GRES includes refurbishment of boiler 5 with a capacity of 480 t / h, which is technologically connected with turbine 4 with a capacity of 50 MW.
The utilization factor of the installed capacity of the generating facility declared in the project is more than 0.9. Commissioning after modernization is scheduled for the first quarter of 2022.
Department: Project Management and Execution, Construction and Commissioning
Place of work: Nevinnomysskaya GRES
What you will do:
- To Work closely with the Team Leader/Project manager
- To Support colleagues and provide informal mentoring and support as required;
- To Contribute towards the production and updаtеof client development plans;
- To Maintain professional expertise by participating in an approved Continuing Professional Development Scheme;
- To manage or support tasks, including estimating, tendering, planning and execution;
- To ensure that work is completed on time, to budget, and to the client’s satisfaction;
- To ensure that all work is undertaken in accordance to applicable technical and quality procedures together with safety management system;
- To review and develop processes and systems to optimize efficiency and cost effectiveness of the Projects Team;
- To Create and maintain reporting processes and systems to ensure line manager is kept fully up to date with work progress;
- To Actively contribute to a continuous improvement culture;
- To create, manage and maintain effective cross-functional, interdepartmental relationships to ensure the organization delivers the most cost-effective service to customers;
- Ensure that regular assignment appraisals are held with the line manager;
- Accountable for proactively identifying key safety risks in all relevant projects and implementing effective mitigations to minimize the risks.
- The be a contact person for third parts authority (if/any)
What we search in you:
- Qualification – Mechanical Engineer’s degree or graduated relevant technical high school;
- Experience - min. 7 years of work experience in a similar role, preferably in the context of construction / revamping and maintenance projects of large-scale power generation or oil & gas plants;
- NOSTROY membership;
- Good knowledge of power production plants with details of each technology;
- Attitude to planning, in terms of resources and time;
- Organizational capacity;
- Cooperation and teamwork;
- Analytical skills;
- Relational and leadership skills;
- Decision-making and control skills;
- Propensity for innovation and updating;
- Good level of written and spoken English.
You are proficient in basic and specialized software products:
- Microsoft Office suite
- Microsoft project
What do we offer?
- Prospects for professional development and career growth
- Employment contract for the period of Project realization (December 2023)
- Voluntary medical insurance, corporate training
Who we are:
Enel is an international energy group, one of the world's largest operators in the electricity and gas markets, represented in 32 countries, on 5 continents, with an installed electric capacity of about 88 GW. The company owns and manages assets in the field of traditional and renewable energy.
PJSC “Enel Russia” is a generating company and a key asset of the Enel Group in Russia. We provide electricity and heat supply to industrial enterprises and domestic consumers in the regions of the company's presence. The total installed capacity of the company for the production of electric energy is 5,628.7 MW, for the production of thermal energy is 2032 Gcal/h.
Enel Russia is represented in five regions: Tver region – Konakovskaya GRES, Stavropol Krai – Nevinnomysskaya GRES and a new project for the construction of the Rodnikovskaya wind farm, Sverdlovsk region – Sredneuralskaya GRES, Murmansk region – Kola wind farm under construction, Rostov region – Azov wind farm under construction.
Innovation, Trust, Proactivity and Responsibility are the core values of our company. We are always open to new perspectives, ideas and points of view. Everyone is important to us regardless of their gender, age, nationality, ability, or any other form of diversity or specificity. We are a people-focused company and we work to empower all of our colleagues through development and lifelong learning programs.
We support a flexible approach to work, recognizing the importance of well-being and work-life balance.